Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

18 March 2013

Peel Off Vase and Dies Card

I had a challenge card to make which had to include Peel Offs.

I have a small collection of quite pretty peel offs, which have a gilded look to them.

I used a Vase peel off, and stuck it to the same backing paper that I used on this card.
I also used that backing paper to punch out the flowers
And layered it all on a Circular Marianne Frame Die
Embossed the top layer of that die with one of my embossing folders - so nice to get to use a folder :D

And the Butterflies and Swirls are also Marianne cutting dies.

Im quite pleased with this card and Im also very pleased with how much nicer my cards are turning out with using the Frame Dies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts