Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

9 March 2013

Pink Art Deco Lady

A Debbi Moore topper was used for this card, from my stash.
Another thing I want to do this year is combine more toppers with cutting dies.  I got the chance with this card.

The embellishment was made using a Memory Box Swirl die, a Marianne Floral Die and a butterfly topper.

I do like how that worked out and they compliment the topper quite nicely.

I see alot of rubber stamped images encorporting cutting dies, but not so many digital/printed toppers.  So hoping I can inspire others to use their toppers in this way

17 comments:

  1. A pretty and elegant card.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card,love the image & the die cuts. sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the image and colours

    Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an elegant image and pretty diecuts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very elegant design, the swirl is a great finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty, that is a great 20s image. Maddy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card love the colours and the layout. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful image love the flourish and flower
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an elegant card - just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, another gorgeous card and I love your use of die-cuts, very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful colour - lovely card
    Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful colour - lovely card
    Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just gorgeous! Catching up on the leapblog! Elaine-xxx- I have new candy if you are interested :-) http://sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/new-candy.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful Trace i am getting hooked myself

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts