Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

28 March 2013

Purple Lilac Card

Again, tackling my stash for this card
I have a nice selection of 3D stickers, ones Ive had for ages and never got around to using.

I used one of the lovely stickers on this card - the Lilac.

I also wanted to use some of lovely patterned papers, so that made up the first layer, but I also used the same papers for the flower topper - using a Crealies Flower cutting die
I used the Marianne Frame cutting die with mirror board - I do like the embossign detail on that frame
And this time used the smaller square of the die too, embossing it (though that detail is lost a little under the iris)
Used my favourite swirl die by Memory Box

Love this card, there is so much to see. The colours and textures and shapes have worked well for me here

17 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. The colours are so beautiful
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, WOW,WOW,WOW your card is stunning,Tracy. Absolutely amazing!
    Perfectly designed!
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, it is great how die cutting is making such a difference to the stash we are using. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  4. They work so well - a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card hun, love the die cuts xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful. Some really lovely details.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous result from a raid on your craft stash! Love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card, love the layout and the colours are gorgeous

    Happy Easter have a lovely weekend
    Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi trace ... what a super little lilac card ... I can almost smell the scent from here ... well done ... just hopping by ... hope you have a super easter weekend happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty, well balanced card, love those papers and diecuts

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh, wow, Tracy - Lilacs are my absolute all time favourite flower, I have loads of them in my garden and your card has reminded me that May and Lilacs WILL come in the not to distant future. Hope you have a really great Easter xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card love the lilac image and the die-cut squares and flourish love the embossed background too-enjoy your weekend
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card in my fav colours.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card, I love all the different layers.
    Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete
  15. A very pretty card. Love the central main flower, and the colours you've used.

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts