Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

7 April 2013

Dufex Pansy Card

This is a lovely Dufex 3D design Ive had in my stash for ages. One of those I liked so much, I wouldnt use it - LOL

I used Memory Box swirl cutting die with a butterfly topper for the embellishment

I also used a Marianne circular frame cutting die, I embossed a pattern in a couple of the layers on that die which I really liked the affect of

The paper is pale lilac, which works so nice with the purple embellishment and the purple layering.

Really like how this card turned out.

Ive entered this card into the  - Joanna Sheen - Spring into Spring Challenge
and Marianne's Divas - At Bottom of Garden Challenge

10 comments:

  1. Really lovely just hopping by from DC x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy
    Your card is gorgeous. All those pansies remind me of my grandmother and her little garden. I know what you mean by using your precious stuff you have had for ages.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Tracy

    Have never thought of embossing a die cut. It looks good.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card,very spring like x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card with lovely pansies.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card. Those pansies are gorgeous, I can see why you saved them for so long! Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. very pretty card love the pansies x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopping by in honour of Dec O Cards. A very pretty card, pansies are one of my favourite flowers. Love the little butterfly too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just gorgeous! Its an honour to remember a member of our docrafts family. Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card. I love dufex but haven't got any myself so am thrilled when I see others using it. TFS

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts