Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

5 April 2013

Elf Card

Most of the Debbi Moore designs I get are from the CD's that come with her Inspiration Craft Mag.
This card is made with a background and character from one of those Craft CD's
I love the Fantasy artwork, as a nature feel to it.

I used my Nellie swirl cutting die and Marianne floral cutting die to make the embellishments.

I decided to use my X Cut frame dies to cut the background design and quite like the affect, the shape matches in nice with the other cut layer.

12 comments:

  1. Lovely constructed card with a unique feel of fantasy world

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, gorgeous detail and layout

    Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice image with a lovely ethereal feel, makes a pretty card with the diecut layers and embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card don't you love it when everything matches and comes together with no effort
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow stunning card trace ... well done ... just blog hopping about ... have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card,love how you have framed the image x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful image and card...Julieannex

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card...Blog hopping from docrafts.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely, ethereal card. Just hopping by, have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  11. really lovely card - feels very dream like x

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely card! the lady in white gave me goodebumps! lol! (just hopping by from docrafts ) x

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts