Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

2 April 2013

Glittered Embossing Card

I am trying to use my embossing panels more, I have some really lovely patterns to use

This one I decided to use glitter and glitter pens to colour in part of the embossed pattern.  I like the affect of the pens the best and will probably do this again

I used a Marianne floral cutting die for the embellishment and a Memory Box swirl cutting die for part of the embellishments.
I like how they work together

The bow I made and the butterfly is out of my stash.

One of those cards were I dont use a digital design or topper sheet. I like doing this kind of card for a change, as I have to be more creative

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts