Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

29 April 2013

Kitchen Cabinet Display Card

This is a design I made myself from my digital collection, which I made into a 3D sheet.

Made this into a bright, busy card.

Ive used Marianne Swirl and Butterfly cutting dies for the embellishments
Also used Marianne Frame cutting die in mirror board
And made a nice bright fancy bow.

I like how colourfull this card is, from the backing design to the 3D and the embellishment, it all says colour :D

5 comments:

  1. Love the colours used as nice and bright...great card.
    hoppity x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, this card is really something,Tracy! Your own design.... you are so talented. Absolutely love this card.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this one! I'm always interested in seeing what people have in their cupboards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful made me think of warm sunny days. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts