Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

26 April 2013

Labrador Pup Card

I went back to my stash with this card, a 3D sheet I have had in my collection for ages

I love how cute this little design is, and the shape of the layers.
It was also just the right size to use with the Marianne Circle cutting die. I used the matching card with this design to cut out the frame

And I also used a Marianne border die with the same paw patterned card with a bit of ribbon.

A simple card, but I think that frame really makes it interesting.

16 comments:

  1. Aww lovely Trace so cute i love this breed of dog big hint would love this as a birthday card
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaww this is so cute and also great mixing the old and new and seeing how well they work together. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the sweet image you have used. Just hopping by. Lizzie

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Trace, what an adorable card! Fi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww gorgeous card and such a cute image

    Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I love doggie cards and this one is lush x

    ReplyDelete
  7. soo cute trace,love the topper & the detail on this card. sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cutie, really sweet card. Just hopping by Tracey, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cutie - great card
    Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute, love the image you chose.

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts