Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

15 April 2013

Teddies in Basket Card

Continuing with using up stash in my craft room, I dug out another Dufex 3D design that I have had for a while

This is a lovely cute teddy design, teddies in a basket :D

used a lovely detailed printed card for the first layer, which included a glittered section, I cut that off and used it as a border.

I used a Marianne frame die on this too, the subtle colours worked well with the vibrant colours of the teddy design

Only a bow for an embellishment on this one.

6 comments:

  1. I still love Dufex and i love this one. I, too, have loads of stuff to get through and I WILL use it. xxLOL xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to make a dent in my stashes too. It's not as easy as it seems. Cute work with these little teddys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card love those teddies. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Trace, many thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a lovely comment. I have just been browsing your blog and you have created some beautiful cards :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card the teddies are so cute.

    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a lovely card - the teddies are adorable

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts