Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

23 April 2013

Vintage Couple by Kate Greenaway Card

I really like vintage designs and this design from my stash is one I got from Joanna Sheen
Artwork by Kate Greenaway.

I love the subtle vintage backing that I used with this card

The Marianne frame cutting die is also used, this square one has become one of my favourites and most usefully dies.



3 comments:

  1. Hi Trace, I came here from the Rav Blogging group. This card is really pretty. My mother framed some Kate Greenaway prints which she hung in my sisters' and my bedrooms when we were children. I've long been a fan of her work. You have some really beautiful crafts and your blog is great; I'm following and looking forward to reading more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Trace
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely card - it is so stylish

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts