Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

22 May 2013

Art Deco Lady in Black Card

I hadn't worked with an Art Deco design for a while, so felt the need to print out a Debbie Moore design from one of her Craft CD's - I think this is from the Art Deco Rome CD

Kept this reasonally simple. I wanted to work with peach, bronze and black, and tried to keep to those colours as much as possible.

I made the bow, and added a little bit of black glitter to it, for a change
And used a Nellies Swirl cutting die, only a small one this die, but I quite like the delicate affect.

Was nice to get to use one of my embossing panels on the bronze layer (I cut that layer using a Glitter Girls embossing board)
I do like embossing panels, they just add a little bit of interest and I still remember when I didnt have the facility to do this and embossed card being so expensive to buy!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this card! The deco period is one of my favorites for art, fashion, architecture...it's all beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card, Tracy! Love Debbie's artwork and this one is no exception. Love the way you framed her as well.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card love the image and design. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts