Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

30 May 2013

Boy with Boat Card

I don't get chance to make many male themed cards.  I must be honest I prefer to make lady themed cards as I can be more fancy with those

I used a lovely Faye Whitaker design for this card, from a Joanna Sheen craft CD. I do like the style of this artist, its delicate, with a vintage feel, but not too old fashioned.

I used a cutting die to shape the bottom layer of this 3D design, quite like that idea. Its nice to be able to match it in with other layers too

I used a Marianne cutting die for the corners, came with one of the Frames Ive got.  As soon as I saw it I thought it would make a good corner




14 comments:

  1. Tracy lovely card will have to check that cd out. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card Tracey, fab image, fi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card...and a sweet image...Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card
    I also prefer to make female cards.
    hoppity x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great male card love the vintage image and great papers and love the corners
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful, a traditional male card

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great and so summery card.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely, so serene :-) Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a super card, Tracey, I love the main image, as you say, very gentle. Hope you’ve had a great weekend in the sunshine, just hopping by after 2 days gardening!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an evocative card - just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, love the layout and image

    Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I admit I am with you on the preference for making female cards but what a fab male themed card x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I prefer female cards too, i love flowers and glitter too much lol! This is a great card though,. I agree about the image. Its lovely.

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts