Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

28 May 2013

Dufex Bear

I dont get to use many teddy designs, havent had many in my stash.  I think teddies can look quite cute, but not really been a theme I've been attracted to that much.

This nice dufex one Ive had a for a while, and finally decided to use it to make a card

Kept this simple really, just use my X Cut layering dies (great value these a good alternative to Spellbinder)
And I also used a Memory Box swirl die, do like this one, has a nice twist to the shape.  A little bow to finish that off.


3 comments:

  1. Aaawww he looks a lovely old bear, I do like bear cards and this one is beautifully layered. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these Dufex bears, your card looks great. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. I am not into dufex but know it is popular. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts