Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

18 May 2013

Dufex Butterfly Card

Workingwith the 6"x6" size card gives me a square base to work with different layouts

This card I used a dufex butterfly design Ive had in my stash for ages
And I decided to use different panel layering for the topper, and behind it - using a bit of embossing on that piece.

I also finally got to use my Craft Too Swirl cutting die. Its the biggest one Ive got, and just about fits on a 6" card, but I do love it. I just added gems to the flower section on the die :D

I often have problems doing different layouts for my cards due to working mostly wtih 5"x7" sized base cards. However, I am enjoying this size Ive used for a change, and may get another pack of them in future.

12 comments:

  1. wow amazing card trace ... love the embossing and the colours and I always love flutterbyes ... just hopping about ... hope you have a super weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, lovely colours and layout,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous butterfly card, Tracy. What a striking colour palette! Love every element you used, especially the dimension with the butterflies. Glad you are enjoying differently sized card bases.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, it's beautiful. I love how the colors pop against the black.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tracey, I love this card, square cards obviously suit you! Lovely layering and great details. Hope you're having a great weekend. Just hopping by, happy crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, great colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning! Have a wonderful week, happy hopping! Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, lovely colours and design

    Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, I love those dufex butterflies! Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. i usually use 6" square love the embossing and gorgeous butterflies
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card and loving the colours
    hoppity x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just hopping form docrafts,...sorry im a bit late! lovely card - i just love butterflies! x

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts