Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

9 May 2013

Dufex Makeup Card

I have a small selection of Dufex designs in my stash, that Ive cooed over for ages and thought too nice to use
But this year I decided I am going to use up the sheets and papers that I couldnt make myself use in the past :D

This was a lovely design in my stash, Im actually not one for makeup, so it's probably one of the reason Ive not used this before

But it is a lovely girl design and works so well with the Marianne Frame die, I also used a Marianne butterfly die.  And a Memory Box swirl die.

The base card is a 6" x 6" size, which I think works much nicer with the Marianne Frame Dies I've got.  Just not a size I use that often.


1 comment:

  1. Great use of your treasured designs,Tracy. Love the card you made with it.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts