Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

7 May 2013

Dufex Pink Rose Card

You can't go wrong with flowers, I love flower designs and especially roses

This was a nice little design Ive had in my stash for ages and finally made myself use it - LOL

I made it on a 6" x 6" card, so the Marianne Frame die works nicer, and I used a Memory Box Swirl die with a flower topper I had in my stash to make the embellishment.

Worked out quite delictae did this card, really like the pink look too.

I quite like to use contrasting colours or metalics on the swirl cutting dies I have, makes them stand out more as they are quite delicate and it's  shame to miss that affect.


1 comment:

  1. Really pretty card Trace. Love the Dufex flowers :)

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts