Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

2 May 2013

My Fair Lady in Red Card

I make this with a Debbi Moore design from one of her craft CD's

I love the range of designs from the My Fair Lady range, one of my favourites I think that Debbi Moore has released

I used my X Cut layering with this 3D sheet, as the pattern complimented the shape of the topper.  I used a lovely rose holographic sheet for one of the layers.

I made the embellishment with a Marianne Floral Die and Memory Box Swirl Die (this die has quickly become one of my favourites

I always use silicone glue to attach embellishments, it helps give me height if I need it, such as on this card with the flower and swirl.

Love the affect, such a delicate card

17 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I love the stylish image and beautiful detailing
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is gorgeous, Tracy. Love all the layers and all the die work too. Stunning card!
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue this is gorgeous love the image. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Trace i have the book with this one in
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Tracey, absolutely gorgeous card, the layers work so well, as does the flourish, not seen these DM images before, my fair lady certainly is! Fi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card, the layered frames set your image off really nicely

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Tracey, love the colours and image,

    Have a lovely weekend
    Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card...gorgeous image...Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very elegant card
    Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful card,very elegant. sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous image and love the die flourish
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab card, that swirl is a beauty - I'm not surprised it's your favourite! Hope you are having a good bank holiday weekend! Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another very elegant card, Tracey, you do these so well. Love your use of de-cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card, I love the My Fair Lady image!
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope you're having a lovely BH weekend. This is a beautiful elegant card. So much work has gone into this, its definitely meant for a special person xx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts