Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

25 May 2013

Square Mini Book

I enjoyed doing a mini book recently, so decided to do another, a Square one this time

This is the front of the book, I used a 3D pink floral design with Marianne circular frame Die. I embossed the layer on this die too.
Loved the textured look to this first page, went with bright pinks , yet it still looks subtle

This page was made using a Debbie Moore design from one of her craft mags.
I love the artwork, very elegant.
Going with the classy black look, I used a lot of black in this card.  I used a Creelies floral Cutting die for the flower embellishment.

I love animals, so wanted to include a pet design in this mini book
The topper, is a 3D design I have had for a while, those cats are so cute.

I used a fancy floral topper for the embellishment with a Memory Box swirl Die

I focused on the lilac in with this page


I wanted to include a Rubber Stamped page and I used a free stamp I got with a craft mag  to make this page
I embossed with copper glittered embossing powder, and kept with this rustic bronze look as much as possible.

Again used a Memory Box swirl die with a bow, for the embellishment
I wanted a Peel Off page too, though not got so many left in my stash of these

I made this with a handbag peel off, there is some detail on the design, but its a little lost as I used a very detailed backing paper with the Peel Off
A little bit of embossing on this page. And used a Marianne Floral cutting die to make the embellishment
I have had some lovely tea pot toppers in my stash for a while, and used one to make this page
Lovely patterns in the tea pot, so I focused on the blue and silver tones for this page

I used a Marianne frame die too

Really enjoyed making this mini book.  I ended up giving it away as a prize at my Knitting Group and had a lot of interest in how it was made :D

17 comments:

  1. A lovely set of cards Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, gorgeous pages, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pages, the first is my fav love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous piece of work!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your mini book is beautiful so many lovely images and such gorgeous details on every page xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely mini card, gorgeous details on it. I love the cat page especially but all your designs are beautiful. Just hopping by, Tracey, hope you are having a great bank holiday weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, stunning mini book,Tracy. You must be well pleased with this one!Love the variety of artwork you used as well!
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. love all the pages in your gorgeous book particulaly the black and the lilac ones love all the dies and flowers
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous pages, love the colours and images, fab detail

    Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really beautiful, love your pages! Happy leapblogging! Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your book it's gorgeous. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a gorgeous mini-book Tracey, so pretty, fi x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really like this pages, in particular the one with the copper embossing powder. The image is fab and really like the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really like this pages, in particular the one with the copper embossing powder. The image is fab and really like the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love projects like these where you get to use your favourite stash and keep it :-) I've been covering boxes with my favourite papers all weekend and they're for storing my crafty bits in, so I'll get o see them all the time :-) I love the page with the cats. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts