Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

4 June 2013

Festive Bird House Card

My first christmas card for 2013.  It may seem early to some folks, but I have to start early :D 
I tend to do a few each month, makes it more enjoyable that way

This year I have decided to use one layer - for the main digital image - on some cards, tried this last year and quite like the results.

I used this topper with a Marianne Frame Cutting die and Marianne Poinsettia cutting die.
I just got this larger version of the poinsettia die this year and very much enjoying it.

I also used a Marianne Holly die, there is a small version and larger version with this set and I like both. 

Great to use different textures of card with my dies, used metalic and mat on this card, as well as some embossing of the poinsettia - really nice affect :D

2 comments:

  1. Super gorgeous card, Tracy! It is never too early to start making Christmas cards.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Christmas card love the image. I have these dies too but have not used my holly dies yet will have to dig them out. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts