Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

19 June 2013

Festive Red Candles Card

I am getting into the swing of things with this years festive cards.
Keeping them reasonably simple at first, just to get me back into christmas themes.

This digital topper is from my large collection of artwork, one Ive not used before.

I kept this simple and just added a Poinsettia embellishment - made with Mariannes Poinsettia Die.
I am really liking this bigger die :D

Focused mainly on red tones - when I could - for this card, to blend in with the candles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts