Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

11 June 2013

Festive White Rabbits Card

I used a topper from my digital art collection, one Ive had for ages.
I decided to try cutting toppers with my XCut Frame dies, and quite like the affect
It meant the topper worked in well with another layer cut in mirror board (which I also embossed)

One of the new festive cutting dies for this year is a Marianne Snowflake set.  The dies are very detailed, but well worth using, so pretty.
The one is the largest in the set, so had to be particially covered.

Worked in mostly silver and blue for this card, so the red poinsettia in the topper really jumpers out

Great to be doing Festive cards again.

2 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card,Tracy!!! Love the artwork you used... such a magical winter scene with those white bunnies. Loving your die cutting work as well.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card love those bunnies. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts