Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

14 June 2013

Peacock Feathered Lady Card

I used a Josephine Wall design, from a Joanna Sheen craft CD to make this card

I love Josephine's artwork, its so striking and of course so interesting. 
You see so much in her fantastical artwork

I went with blues and black for this card in colour theme. Its very bold, but I quite like the affect

I made the embellishment with a Memory Box Swirl die (which has is my favourite at present) and Creelies Flower die.

 The flower die will not cut out card, so can only use on my papers and vellum. Fortunately I have lots of lovely papers and vellum to use up.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card love the colours. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card in eye-catching colours.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. very effective colour scheme for the card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Trace, love the colours :-) Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  5. just blog hopping from dc...love the colours of this card - lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love Josephine Walls artwork and that cd is on my want list.
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts