Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

22 June 2013

Playing Elephants Card

I used a Jayne Netley Mayhew design from a Joanna Sheen craft CD to make this card

I kept it simple, as I thought it would be a good one for Men.  The elephants are so nice, playing with their trunks.  Such nice detail in the artwork

Went with warm gold and peach colours, to reflect the heat of their natural home

15 comments:

  1. love this card,soo cute.
    sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, I have a future sister-in-law who would love this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great man's card, Tracey. Hope you're having a great weekend. Just hopping by, happy crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are right to keep it simple - very effective !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too love this image on the cd, have used it a few times. You are right - a great man's card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, I love the JNM CD rom it is a go to for male cards for me, in saying that I don't use my cd's as much as I used to, more of a stamper now.. Might need to rethink a few cards and dust them CD's off (I have a serious amount of them)

    Hugs
    Kelly - DC Hop
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant card...great image...Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, love the elephants at play!
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card, love the way you decoupaged the trunks. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi trace ... super man card I I love those elephants ... just wanted to pop by and say a big thank you for visiting my blog and for the lovely comments you left ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful -love the elephant decoupage and the papers are perfect
    carol x

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts