Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

16 July 2013

Christmas Front House Card

Ive had this digital design in my collection for ages too and until not not gotten around to using it

I really like the sweet snowman at the front :D

I used a Cheery Lynn Holly die and a snowflake punch for the corner details, quite like that affect
And also the Wording Die.  Its a little bit bigger than I was expecting this die, had hoped it would be slightly smaller


3 comments:

  1. wow, this is sooo gorgeous, Tracy!!!! Absolutely adoring the artwork. The snowman is really the cutest!!!
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Christmas card love the dies. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous Christmas card love the snowy image -sorry late hopping been in bed ill
    carol x

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts