Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

22 July 2013

Holly Wreath Christmas Card

I don't generally do a lot of Wreath cards because I prefer 3D designs
However, I opted to do a few single topper cards again for this Christmas which I can jazz up a little with embellishments.
So Ive been able to use this lovely Holly Wreath digital design Ive had for a while

I used Marianne frame and holly dies for extra interest - cut out using glittered card.

They compliment each other quite nicely
One of the nice things of keeping a blog, is reminding myself of what I feel works

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Simple but very elegant. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous. love the die cut wreath and such a fab colour too x

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts