Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

9 July 2013

House Mouse Acorn Festive Card

The year is flying in and I realised I needed to get more Christmas cards made

I finally got to you a design from the House Mouse Christmas Project CD by Joanna Sheen - such wonderful, warm, cute designs with these little mice.

I printed this topper onto Canvas Paper, which gaves it a more watercoloured affect

I also used Marianne Cutting dies for the Frame, Holly and Poinsettia.
Was fun searching through my stash of card and papers to get different affects with these dies.

Ive entered this into the Paula's Dieing for it Challenge

5 comments:

  1. You are right,Tracy. The year is really flying very quickly. Love your Christmas card! Beautiful use of all your elements.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and very festive. I love mice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, need to start mine must get my Cd out. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great Christmas card love house mouse images -you could also enter this card into www.lejdesignschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk as our challenge this week is Christmas in July
    -catching up with the hop
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Trace! thank you for playing along with the A Little Bit Crafty challenge!

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts