Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

19 July 2013

House Mouse Christmas Tree Card

Another cute design from my House Mouse Christmas CD, by Joanna Sheen
Again I printed the topper on canvas paper, to give it a more subtle look

The embellishment was made with Marianne Holly die and a snowflake punch.  Nicely glittered card used for both so it's actually quite a sparkly card

Always feels a little odd making winter cards in summer, but I need to start them early or else Christmas is far too stressfull - LOL

12 comments:

  1. beautiful card. love the mousey image. fab layout too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the house mouse image must admit I thought you had it upside down -then I realised they were warming their feet lol
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. soo cute,love your card. sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can never get enough House Mouse, Tracey, so you're card was a pleasure to visit today - happy hopping xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Card I too have this CD although not really used it as yet must get it out. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card although as you say weird in this heat thinking of Christmas. Well worth the effort though as the result is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card. Always, the little house mice are up to something so cute. Glad to see you've started early for the christmas rush.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card, well done for getting started on your Christmas cards! I need to make some more effort on mine. Just two so far and I have a couple of hundred to make! Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet Christmas card.

    Should I feel bad that I have not even started with Christmas cards yet? LOL

    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cant get into Christmas-its just too warm! But well done you, its gorgeous! Happy leapblogging! Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card - love the holly
    Linda x

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts