Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

25 July 2013

House Mouse Holly Wreath Card

This is another of the sweet House Mouse designs from the Christmas Craft CD by Joanna Sheen
I used this design as a single topper as doing it in 3D would of been very fiddly.

I used Marianne Frame and Bauble dies for extra interest, all cut out with mirror board.
Were would I be without Mirror Board - LOL

I am using the Tag Cutting Dies a lot too, one of the most usefull dies I bought and cheapest - with that one being X Cut

9 comments:

  1. Looks so sweet Tracy, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy such a gorgeous card. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooo cute,love him.
    gorgous card trace like the dies you hase used. sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card and with such a sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The frame enhances the cute image really well

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love House Mouse to Tracey, and think your card is quite lovely. Just hopping by xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card Tracey, I adore House Mice, they are so mischevious, Fi x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card with such a sweet House Mouse image.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts