Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

28 July 2013

Pink Party Lady Card

This card was made with a lovely Debbi Moore design.
A great design for many themes, I used it for a birthday.

I worked in Pink tones for most of this card, the butterfly was an embellishment I have had for ages.

The flower section was made with Cutting Dies. I mix and match my dies now, which is fun.
I used a Marianne die, and Creelies on this card.
A nice, little white bow (that I made) adds something different to that collage.

I am having fun being creative with my dies, and adding different elements to make a detailed Embellishments :D


11 comments:

  1. Just hoppin' by from dc... what a lovely card! love the butterfly and flower additions. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty card. sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card tracey
    Hugs
    Kelly
    DC Hop
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty and elegant card. Very feminine.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this pretty design and your embellishments really make a lovely addition

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous caed Tracy love the image, very elegant. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and love the embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really lovely card - beautiful colours
    Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely beautiful card,Tracy. Love the whole window scene... gorgeous artwork and the rest of your fab elements tie everything together so well.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful feminine card and image and love the butterfly
    carol x

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts