Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

30 July 2013

Red Party Shoe Card

I used a Topper from a Debbi Moore craft mag for this card
A stunning elegant Red Shoe, wouldn't a pair of these be lovely on my feet - LOL

I added glitter to the shoe, and used my cutting dies to make an interesting embellishment for the shoe

I used a Memory Box die and Marianne die.

A simple card, but I do like it. And not a subject matter I do very often, fashion.

 I entered this card into the following challenges -

Die Cutting Divas Anything Goes 126

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card love the shoe. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Trace, so suitable for any age and love the way you have used your die cut. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Card, just love these images.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!...thanks for playing along with us at DCD!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card, Tracy. Adoring the shoe!
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts