Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

12 July 2013

Snow Ski Rabbit Card

This card was made with a really cute digital design I have had in my collection for ages and until now, hadn't gotten around to using

I used a new wording Cutting Die on this card, little bit awkward finding a way to stick the delicate wording onto a card - I ended up cutting it out with double side tape on the back, just to peel off when I use the wording

I also used Marianne Holly and Pointsettia dies for the embellishment.
Very sweet image this, I love it.
And especially liked the affect of cutting the topper with a layering die to match the mirror board shape.

12 comments:

  1. Love that image so cute. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love that image, great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. soo cute,lovely card. sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, lovely little kitten image!!
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card love that rabbit

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card with a gorgeous image. Great idea to make your own peel off sentiment using adhesive sheet with the word die! Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card - well done for making Christmas cards in the heat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute Christmas card.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely cute Christmas card
    Linda x

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts