Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

10 August 2013

Christmas Victorian Lady in Green

End of last year I got a lovely Debbi Moore craft mag with some stunning Victorian Lady festive designs included.
But  by then I had made all my festive cards, so didn't get chance to use them - until this year :D

This is one of the victorian lady toppers, and Ive used a Marianne Poinsettia die and Holly die
The poinsettia looks quite affective in the white material I used, works in nice with the lady design

I have seen others cards with Poinsettia in different colours than Red, and I do like the affect - think it still looks like a poinsettia :D

8 comments:

  1. Lovely traditional Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card,love the Poinsettia
    sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love the poinsettia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is nice to see poinsettia's in a different colour and it compliments your card really well

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card love the image. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful elegant image and love the dies
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another really pretty card.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really great card, Tracey, I love the poinsettia. Happy Hopping xxx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts