Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

7 August 2013

Easel Fairy Card

I used a topper from a Debbi Moore craft mag for this card
I really love the fairy artwork, and it is so nice to get to do a fantasy themed card.

The papers also came in the craft mag, so most of the elements blend in well with the colour theme.

I made it into a simple easel card, something I don't do very often, but thought it would be nice for a change.

The front section I used a Spellbinder die for decorating the card border section and a Marianne die for the butterflies.

Simple little card, but I do like it and it was nice to do a different style of fold too

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card love the image but then from Debbie Moore you expect quality and you have shown the image to its best advantage. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, love the image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous easel card love the beautiful image and papers
    carol x

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts