Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

13 August 2013

Festive Teddy in Window Card

I got this from a Craft Mag, late last year.  And didn't have chance to use all the designs, so will be using them all this year

The teddy is so cute, I like cute, just dont get much chance to do festive cute

Very simple card, the paper matches the design - was also in the pack - not much else apart from a bit of glitter.
A little fiddly to cut out was this 3D sheet, but quite affective.

The 3D sheets are a reasonable size so take up most of the front of a 5x7 card.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card love the image. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Put my name to the card i lie cute teddies Marggaretxx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts