Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

27 August 2013

Pink Bears Card

This card was made using a Dufex Bear 3D design Ive had for ages.
Such delicate detail and lovely subtle colours on this sheet
This sheet was die cut, which I was relieved about as the flowers were so delicate.

I used Marianne cutting dies, frames and Memory box swirl to add extra embellishments.

I rarely use die cut 3D sheet, as I prefer to cut out my sheets.  Something quite relaxing about cutting out
And I always feel Ive been more creative too when I cut out a 3D sheet

Ive entered this into the Die Cutting Divas Challenge 130

5 comments:

  1. So pretty. I do still love my decoupage even though it seems to be going out of fashion, I presume it is because of postage costs. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really pretty. I love the pink and purple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a pretty effect! TFS at DCD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card,I like you prefer to cut it out x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww how sweet is this card
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts