Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

22 August 2013

Pink Floral Mini Book

I got a request to make another Mini book.  I did another square one, as its a nice shape to work with, and works well with the Marianne frame cutting dies I like to use

This was the first page, the pink flowers were a 3D sheet I had in my stash, a little fiddly to cut out, but well worth the effort

I used pink glittered card to cut out the Marianne frame

 All the pages were different, and this one I used a lovely, delicate fairy design that I have had in my stash for a while

Works so well with the stunning backing paper

I got this Hunkydory topper in a set with a craft mag.  The artwork is so nice, so detailed. All in pink page
Used my Marianne cutting dies for the frame and butterflies

And of course I had to use one of Debbi Moore's art deco ladies. This red dressed lady was from a craft mag (one of the toppers)
I used gems and glitter on the design, its so lush :D

The backing paper is flocked too

Dufex foxes. One of the dufex 3D sheets Ive had in my stash for a while and of course foxes - I love wildlife.

The embellishment is made from Marianne floral die and Memory box swirl

A mini book is great for using up stash, and also to get to use some of the stunning backing papers I have too

10 comments:

  1. Just beautiful, love all the pages and I agree, it is a great way to use bits. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trace gorgeous project, love the layout, colours and images. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab project, love the layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful mini book Tracey, Fi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning, beautiful mini book x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty project.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab wee project - love mini books
    Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous mini book love all the papers, images and dies
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely project Trace
    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts