Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

1 August 2013

Rose Square Mini Book

I got a request to make another Mini book.
They do make lovely, special, Keepsakes for a birthday
And I have so enjoyed having chance to make something like this.

The front page of this one, was a metalic rose 3D design.
I used a Marianne frame cutting die and the paper is raised textured. Such lovely stuff

I had to use one of the lovely My Fair Lady toppers I got from a Debbi Moore craft mag
Just works so nicely for this mini book
I used a Memory Box swirl die, with a purchased embossed flower topper.

Raided my stash to make this page. Its a patterned bird topper on a floral cupcake
I stayed with the blue tones for the papers and embellishments for this page
Again  my Marianne floral and butterfly dies came in handy and Memory Box swirl die.
I have had this stunning Mermaid 3D design in my stash for ages, and this was the project to finally use it
A very detailed and fiddly design to cut out, but well worth it.
Again I used my cutting dies to create the embellishment.  Love the affect of swirls with floral dies

I have had this 3D teddy sticker in my stash for a long time and never found a nice enough project to use it - until now
Its all glittered and gilded too, lovely design.
The flowers were also on the sheet.

I used a delicate vellum to make the flower with the butterfly in the centre, quite a nice affect

I so love making my own embellishments, the biggest advantage is working them in the same colour tones you need for a project
Just couldnt always do that with shop bought embellishments

6 comments:

  1. Trace really gorgeous book love it. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful project Trace, love all the pages. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab book trace,all the pages are beautiful,my fav is the mermaid. sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pieces of work - each so different!

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts