Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

31 August 2013

Vintage Rose Girl Card

I have been using up my stash again to make some cards
This is a lovely vintage 3D design I had in my craft stash

The artwork is so sweet, and I like the rustic, vintage look.

I used a Marianne Cutting die and Memory Box die to make the pink embellishment, to match the pink in the flowers

16 comments:

  1. What a lovely card, beautiful image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card trace,love the oval pearls on the butterfly & leaves.
    sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful vintage card Tracey, Fi xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. its lovely Trace! (just hopping from DC) x vic x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the touch of pink even though I don't usually use much pink, it finishes your card off perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very elegant looking card x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great vintage card. Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, Tracey, great vintage feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely vintage card x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card, love your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty card, that's a gorgeous image. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card gorgeous image. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous vintage image love the frame and pink embellishment
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts