Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

25 September 2013

All In Blue Fairy Lady Card

This was made with one of the Larger toppers from a Debbi Moore craft mag.

I love the detail in this artwork, ever so pretty. The flowers in her hair are so detailed too.

I went with blue and white tones as much as possible with this card.  Just seemed to fit.
The flower is made with vellum and embossed paper scraps - cut out with Cutting Dies.

And finally got to use some larger pearls I had in my stash :D

I really like the cool feel to this card, being all in lovely shades of Blue, quite relaxing on the eye

4 comments:

  1. I like this card a lot. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow stunning card, love the image. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. An exquisite Fairy Trace...just beautiful.Love the detail in her wings and love how she pops out of the frame..gorgeous card.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card, so talented xx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts