Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

21 September 2013

Christmas Rabbit Cards

This is a topper I have had in my digital collection for ages.

Its such a sweet design, ever so cute.

I used a Poinsettia cutting die and holly cutting die to make the embellishment.
Using up scrap bits of card and metallic paper.  I love my Cutting Machine for this, being able to use up scraps I use to discard.
Also the money I am saving making my own embellishments :D

I using a cutting frame to shape the topper, quite a nice idea that I hope to use more often.

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute and a great use of your scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute image and love the embellishments I have loads of scraps I keep trying to use too-love the snowmen cards too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card!!
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's fabulous,love your handmade embellishment x

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts