Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

7 September 2013

Pink Butterfly Card

I used a lovely Hunkydory 3D design on this card.

The butterflies are very nice, so delicate and I liked the circular shape for a change when doing 3D layering

I used an embossing folder to decotate the side panel and with a couple of gems on it. And a Spellbinder edge cutting die to decorate

Nice to use the edge cutting die and an embossing folder on this. I dont always get chance to do this kind of affect

7 comments:

  1. beautiful card trace,love the butterflies & embossed panel.
    sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the embossing and butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card love the butterflies and embossed panel
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card - What embossing folder is it?x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card, Trace, and I love what you've done with the embossing folder and edge die. Happy Hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The embossing folder is one by Couture Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty - like the layout with the embossing and decorative edge

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts