Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

22 September 2013

Snowman Carol Singer

I used a Dufex 3D design on this card.

I thought this would make a nice male card, so I used a Lampost Cutting Die to make an embellishment

I dont get chance to use this cutting die very often, its quite ornate, and I tend to like using it on male themed cards - something I dont get to make very often

Ive also enjoyed making 6x6 shaped cards, makes it easier to add embellishments.

Ive entered this card in - Handmade Harbour Midweek Papercraft Challenge 5

5 comments:

  1. It's super and I see why you love that die x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour scheme on this card. The dark blue works really well. Fab card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, he's a very jolly fellow, Tracey and I love the die too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your die it is the perfect touch for this lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Handmade Harbour and hope to see you again soon. hugs n Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card - just lovely. Thank you for joining us at Handmade Harbour this week x

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts