Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

8 September 2013

Vintage Car and Goggles Card

I made this card with toppers from Debbi Moore's craft mag.

This is one of the few Male Themed cards I make in a year, as most of the folks that I send card to are female. 
I did like the vintage car topper, and the goggles were a nice touch, made it a bit more sporty :D

I rarely put ribbon on a Male themed card, but liked the affect of knotted ribbon on the tag I used.

I entered this card in the J Sheen - Ribbons Challenge

5 comments:

  1. Really nice masculine card, love the gingham background and images

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fabulous and I love the knotted ribbon. I am going to borrow that idea as I am useless when it comes to bows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. super male card - great goggles
    Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great male card.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts