Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

10 September 2013

Vintage Floral Fan Card

I had this lovely vintage 3D sheet in my stash, and finally got to use it
The colours are quite muted/subtle. So I kept with that theme for the rest of the card.
Using silver to compliment.

The frame and embellishment were made using Cutting dies.

Im so behind with getting cards up on my blog, really need to post up more often :D

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty Trace, all goes so well together, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. Nice colours and I love fans too x

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts