Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

15 October 2013

Flower Teddy Card

This design was from a pack that came free with a Craft Mag.

The design is very sweet, and I picked colours to highlight the purple and green in the bear design

I used a leaf and floral cutting die to make the embellishment, and edging die on the backing paper


7 comments:

  1. Love this card the bear is so cute and a kit for free what could be better

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so sweet. Love the purple and green and the pretty flowers.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card love the colours. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a darling little card, Trace. Absolutely love the sweet image. Thanks for your kind comments on my blog. Greatly appreciated!
    xxx Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous colours, love the way you have matched them to the image. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely selection of cards this week this cute wee one is my favourite
    Linda x

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts