Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

23 October 2013

House Mouse Christmas Presents

Another ever so Cute House Mouse festive design
I love the little stories that this artist creates with her House Mouse Art

I used an embossing panel to compliment this design
And a lovely snowflake cutting die, done in a subtle pink so doesnt stand out too much, but adds a bit of interest

Ive entered this into the Handmade Harbour Midweek Papercraft Party 10

5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card! I love those little mice - a lovely image x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card I do so love the housemouse CD and have started playing with it myself as they make wonderful Christmas Cards. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super cute card! Thanks for joining us this week at Handmade Harbour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card thanks for sharing with HMH this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, gorgeous card, adorable image, and I LOOOVE the sparkle on it! Thanks so much for joining us over at the Handmade Harbour! ~Valerie, HH DT xoxo

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts