Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

19 October 2013

House Mouse Festive Lights

I love the House Mouse artwork and this is another design from the House Mouse Christmas Project CD I got from Joanna Sheen

I used a couple of cutting dies - Bell and Holly to make the embellishment, added a bit of glitter to the organza ribbon bow I made too


12 comments:

  1. A great Christmas card with lovely die-cut embellishments.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and the embellishments finish the card of perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, just hopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow gorgeous card love the image so cute. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cute. I love little Christmas mice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love House Mouse, what a super card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful Christmas card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a cute card - love the little mouse

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice traditional colours and lovely diecuts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab project - hopping on over from Do Crafts.
    Nikki x
    www.what-nikki-did-next.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute card - especially love that die cut bell! x

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts