Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

1 October 2013

Oriental Portraite - Free Art

You dont see as much oriental art used in card making now, which is a shame.
Here's a design Im offering from my collection, hope crafters enjoy making a card with this lovely topper

Click on image for larger version and save to PC


2 comments:

  1. You are absolutely right about Oriental cards. As beautiful as the images are,Nobody seems to want to make them, i made one and put it in my gallery,on the cardmaking forum i belong to,and no one seemed to like it.And i haven't seen anyone else make them.
    I would love to do them but no point if people don't like them .Such a shame.Love the free picture and will save it thank you.Rosie.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty topper I have never been into oriental cards so although I have made a few they don't sell when I take them to card fairs so don't bother anymore. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts