Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

14 October 2013

Red Poppy Like Card

The floral design is from a 3D sheet I had, but one I wasnt sure what kind of flower - possibly poppy :D

I used a lot of black on this card, I liked how it contrasted with the red.

I also used a swirl and flower cutting die to make the embellishment.

I liked the bold affect of this card, and will probably use more black in future

7 comments:

  1. I've used black as a contrast on a few cards, I love the way it makes other parts of the card stand out. It's a really lovely card with the poppies on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and flowers. i saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and flowers so pretty. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are right - the black contrasts really well with the red. It makes the poppy standout really well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The black looks wonderful and those flowers really pop! Thanks for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.
    Hugs,
    Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. The black makes the flowers pop out of the card. I think I have some ofhthe background paper you've used, so I may have a go at using a bit of black on a card.
    I hope you're having a creative week.

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts