Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

13 October 2013

River Cottage Card

I used Thomas Kinkade's artwork to make this card, from a Joanna Sheen craft cd

I love the detail in this design, and used it for cards for a male. 

I also used embossing folder, and ivy corner cutting die too.

I quite like the affect, especially with the embossed panel

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card love the image and layout. have been thinking about getting this CD but not sure if I will use it often enough to warrant spending money on it. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, the image works really well with the embossed background x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow super card trace love the design and the picture is very restful ... well done ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card, Trace, very nice embossing detail, really suits the card

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts